Naruto, being the not just popular but also the most referred to anime of all time is constantly in a debate between one thing and the other and in this post i’m going to share some of the major argument/debates between Naruto vs Sasuke.
Who is stronger between the Duo ?
This question has been popping up ever since their first bout in the academy till now in the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime series. One thing we have to consider is “What Era of Naruto and Sasuke are we talking about” because this greatly affects this argument.
Initially, the previous era(Naruto/Naruto Shippuden) both duos had a major ability boost, The sage of six paths ability and that played a major role in their battle here.
We see naruto here going on full defense mode all through the battle till it was time to end it and he did that with the most powerful jutsu in the entire naruto series: The Ying Yang Rasenshuriken which obviously rivals sasuke borrowed jutsu: Indra’s Arrow.
The battle came to and end with a tie right after naruto and susuke lost an arm each but sasuke later declares that he gives up, he is no longer willing to fight naruto any longer making naruto the victor.
Now during the Boruto era(the era of peace,supposedly) naruto and boruto seem to have lost a significant amount of their previous abilities due to the loss of their arm (granted with sage of six paths abilities) and that loss has left them to make use of only their main powers(Rinnegan, tailed beast mode). So with this on the plate, no one can say for sure who is gonna win between both duos but we are shown what these two are capable of in their battle against Momoshiki Otsutsuki.
Not until the recent upgrade in naruto’s abilities, fans have kept arguing for years who is stronger without getting a satisfying answer but all that has come to an end with the introduction of Naruto’s new transformation “The Baryon Mode”.
In a process similar to nuclear fusion, Naruto’s and Kurama’s chakra are consumed as raw materials to produce a new type of energy. The increase in chakra was enough to shock both Isshiki and Sasuke, with the latter noting it being tremendous. When in use, it dramatically boosts Naruto’s reflexes, speed, and power to such extremes that he even surpasses Isshiki’s capabilities, allowing him to snatch the Ōtsutsuki’s black rods out of the air before they are visibly enlarged, as well as dodge and effortlessly parry attacks. Kurama notes that because all chakra is connected, contact with an opponent will drain their lifespan as well.
So with this ability Naruto has the upper hand against sasuke.
Who has more chakra reserve ?
The answer to this question is quite simple.
Naruto obviously, being a descendant of the Uzumaki clan he is blessed with enermous chakra reserve and sealing ability but we haven’t seen naruto make use of his chain sealing abilities yet, and he probably can’t, who knows?
Can Sasuke become a Jinchuriki ?
No, he can’t all because of one simple requirement of being a jinchuriki. The host must have tremendous chakra reserves to keep the tailed beast sealed, if sasuke were to host a tailed beast, even the one-tailed beast, he would die within a few days.
Only a select few people can handle this responsibility well. As a member of the Uchiha clan, they are known for their dojutsu(The Sharingan), which gives them amazing abilities, such as predicting moves, seeing chakra and deadly genjutsus but none of these grants him the ability to host a jinchuriki. Unlike Naruto who is from a clan of immense chakra this feat is impossible for him.
Does Naruto Chakra decreases after kurama permanently leaves him ?
No, actually it’s the other way round. When kurama leaves him after using baryon mode(which led to the death of kurama) naruto’s chakra doesn’t take a huge step back but a big step forward. Here is why:
When naruto became a jinchuriki of the tailed beast, 96% of his chakra was being used to keep the tailed beast sealed in him, which means even his tremendous use of rasengan in his normal state was all under the use of his remaining 4% left, even when creating shadow clones, naruto could make at most 2000 shadow clones at once but when kurama leaves him, it makes naruto stronger and free to make like 100,000 shadow clones at once(being the master of shadow clones usage) and his sage mode usage time increases exponentially.
The debate goes on and on but if you have a question concerning naruto and sasuke, this post is made for any discussion based on them, feel free to write down your thoughts in the comment section.